From finding out your baby has or will pass away to continuing on your journey through life without them, you may need some extra support that your nearest and dearest are not equipped to provide. We are continuing to compile a list of the amazing organizations out there who are waiting to help and support you. As well as seeking the advice of professional organisations, you may also find it useful to connect with others in the baby loss community. We have included some websites who have forums where you can talk with people who have been through similar experiences to yourself.
- Aching Arms – supporting parents who experience the death of their baby during pregnancy, birth or soon after.
- ARC – Antenatal Results & Choices. Supporting families through antenatal screening and it’s consequences.
- Sands – Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity. Bereavement support, including a helpline, app, online community and many resources.
- Tommy’s – research, help & support
- Twins Trust Bereavement Group – Support bereaved families of twins, triplets & other multiples.
- Lullaby Trust – Raising awareness of SIDS and offering support to bereaved families.
- The Miscarriage Association – support and information.
- Saying Goodbye – information and support for loss at any stage of pregnancy or infancy
- Petals – The Baby Loss Counselling Charity
- A Heart Breaking Choice – A support page for those who have terminated a much wanted pregnancy.
The Baby Loss Community
#babyloss on instagram – use the #babyloss to find other families sharing their story. There is a big baby loss community on Instagram and they are warm and welcoming.
https://mypoppyrose.co.uk/ – a page created by Poppy’s parents in her memory to share their story while supporting others. The website is full of information as well as a place to remember babies who have passed. Poppy’s Mum is also very active on social media https://www.instagram.com/mypoppyrose/